Join with Christian Aid, Tearfund and CAFOD on the Global Day of Action for climate justice.
On Saturday the 6th of November, mass mobilisations are taking place across the world to demand action on climate change in this critical moment in time as world leaders meet in Glasgow for the COP26 climate conference.
One of these mass mobilisations will take place in Cardiff. Please join us at this critical moment in time to join in the call for climate justice, and to stand in solidarity with our brothers and sister on the frontline of the climate emergency. We aim to draw together as a ‘faith bloc’, so that the faith imperative for action on climate change is visible.
Where and when?
- Saturday 6th November
- 11AM – Join us at Eglwys Dewi Sant (St Andrew’s Crescent, Cardiff CF10 3DD) from 10:45AM for a brief prayer meeting at 11AM. This will be an opportunity to chat, collect placards, and have a moment of reflection before we head over to the march together by 12PM.
- 12PM – Assemble at City Hall before marching through the city towards Cardiff Bay for a rally at the Senedd.
- Prayer & Action – Spread the word!
Over the coming weeks, please will you share this invitation with your congregation and community and come as a group to join us?
- #PrayForCOP26: https://www.christianaid.org.uk/get-involved/campaigns/climate-justice-every-moment-matters
- Further Information about the Global Day of Action: https://www.christianaid.org.uk/get-involved-campaigns/climate-change/cop26-mobilisation
- You can also share about the Cardiff Day of Action via Facebook here: https://fb.me/e/1PsRxOoYj
Please let us know if you are coming! If you have any questions and to RSVP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 02920844652.